Brinker Capital Core Asset Manager Overview
Since 1987, Brinker Capital has designed solutions around our multi-asset class investment philosophy to meet the evolving needs of individuals.
Brinker Capital Core Asset Manager is a managed account solution that offers a flexible investment experience through multiple ways to invest.
A comprehensive, single account solution that features:
- A range of risk-based, tax-managed and income focused portfolios, along with completion strategies
- Underlying investments may include separately managed accounts (SMAs), mutual funds, and exchange-traded products
- Professional investment management and oversight of strategy selection, manager changes, and reallocations
Offers SMAs, mutual funds, exchange-traded products, and limited partnerships. This range of options enables investors to have greater control over their investments, including:
- Direct ownership
- Individualized cost basis
- The ability to restrict certain securities or industries from their portfolios
Brinker Capital works with financial advisors and investors to build portfolios to meet the needs of investors.
Find out more
- Brinker Capital Core Asset Manager is designed to help investors achieve better outcomes in a flexible investment experience.
- Core Guided features range of dynamic risk-based, tax-managed and income-focused portfolios, as well as completion strategies.
- Core Select offers access to Brinker Capital’s best thinking in a tailored portfolio.